Bibus is a bibliographic database
The bibus command does not take any arguments or options at the moment.
bibus is a bibliographic database compatible with two database engines:
- MySQL <http://www.mysql.com/>
- SQLite <http://www.sqlite.org/>.
* hierarchical organization of the references with user-defined keys
* multiuser-environment design (share databases between many users)
* a search engine supporting live queries
* on-line PubMed access
* OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice connectivity: You can
- insert references in an opened OpenOffice.org/LibreOffice text document
- format the bibliography directly in Bibus
- format the citations in Bibus.
* foreign language support through unicode and gettext
* import of PubMed (Medline), EndNote/Refer, RIS and BibTeX records.