- Animates an image or image sequence on any x server.
- Mathematically and visually annotate the difference between an image and its reconstruction.
- Overlaps one image over another.
- Interprets and executes scripts written in the magick scripting language (msl).
- Convert between image formats as well as resize an image, blur, crop, despeckle, dither, draw on, flip, join, re-sample, and much more.
- Displays an image or image sequence on any x server.
- Describes the format and characteristics of one or more image files.
- Saves any visible window on an x server and outputs it as an image file. you can capture a single window, the entire screen, or any rectangular portion of the screen.
- Resize an image, blur, crop, despeckle, dither, draw on, flip, join, re-sample, and much more. mogrify overwrites the original image file, whereas, convert(1) writes to a different image file.
- Create a composite image by combining several separate images. the images are tiled on the composite image optionally adorned with a border, frame, image name, and more.
- A lightweight tool to stream one or more pixel components of the image or portion of the image to your choice of storage formats.