- Tool to anonymize a dicom file.
- Tool to convert dicom to dicom.
- Dumps differences of two dicom files
- Dumps a dicom file, it will display the structure and values contained in the specified dicom file.
- Tool to generate a dicomdir file from a file-set.
- Manipulate dicom image file. gdcmimg is a low level tool to allow de-/encapsulation from/to dicom image. this tool does not understand transfer syntax conversion. it will encapsulate the raw data as-is. this has some impact in some cases, see special warnings below. it is important to note that gdcmimg can only encapsulate proper input file, for instance jpg and or jp2 are accepted since an associated dicom transfer syntax can be found. however input such as tiff and/or png are not, since dicom does not support those. see instead a tool such as gdcm2vtk.
- Display meta info about the input dicom file.
- Tool to convert papyrus 3.0 to dicom.
- Tool to convert pdf to pdf/dicom.
- Extract data element value field.
- Scan a directory containing dicom files.
- Tool to execute a dicom query/retrieve operation
- Concatenate/extract dicom files.
- Provides a tool to convert a dicom file into a xml infoset and vice-versa.