Playback an xpilot session.
xpilot-ng-replay [\,options\/] \,filename\/
If filename is a dash - then standard input is used. Valid options are: -scale "factor"
Set the scale reduction factor for saving operations. Valid scale factors are in the range [0.01 - 1.0]. -linewidth "width"
use a fixed linewidth "width" for drawing all lines -gamma "factor"
Set the gamma correction factor when saving scaled frames. Valid gamma correction factors are in the range [0.1 - 10]. -compress
Save frames compressed using the "compress" program. -fps "value", -FPS "value"
Set the number of frames per second used for replay and recording. -play
Start playing immediately. -loop
Loop after playing. -debug -verbose -help -version
In addition to the pushbuttons you can use the following keys:
- move forwards to the next frame.
- move backwards to the next frame.
- move backwards to the first frame.
- mark the current frame as the first frame to be saved.
- mark the current frame as the last frame to be saved.
- save the marked frames in PPM format.
WARNING: saving many frames takes HUGE amounts of diskspace!
- save the marked frames in XPilot Recording format.
- quit the program.